Michael Pearn is an Organisational Psychologist, based in San Francisco with over thirty years’ experience as a researcher, teacher and consultant.
He is a graduate of Trinity College Dublin and holds a PhD from London University. He has worked in Ireland, the UK, in many other parts of Europe, North and South America, as well as South Africa, China, and the Caribbean.
Clients have included Shell International, Motorola, Chase, Ford Motor Company, Colgate Palmolive, Bank of Ireland, Hibernian, Glaxo, Tesco, Digicel, Eircom, Kerry Group, Genzyme, the Swedish Institute of Management, Google and several Johnson & Johnson companies.
- Leadership team transformation helping underperforming teams excel
- In-depth senior executive assessments
- Building Resilience Workshops
- Personal resilience Coaching
- Innovative personal development programmes
- In-depth coaching and mentoring
- Organizational wellbeing audits
Michael is the author of eight books including Empowering Team Learning, and Ending the Blame Culture, which was recently translated into Mandarin and also Simplified Chinese. He is the Editor of The Wiley Handbook of Individual Differences and Development in Organisations.
His latest book Building Resilience for Success appears in July 2013.